October 26, 2013

Senior Pictures

So I spent all morning running around taking pictures.

Because I am going to graduate in a couple of months.

Wow.

I will be done with high school.

Graduated.

Can you believe it?

I can't.

I'm sorry. I'm just having a little bit of a mental breakdown at the moment. It's just so freaky. I can't possibly be old enough to be a senior in high school. An almost done senior in high school for that matter. I'm graduating. Soon.

But anyway, I took a bunch of senior pictures and it was a lot of fun. So, because I am such a wonderfully nice person, I'll put up at least one of the pictures we took today, so you guys can see my lovely face.

Ah. Wow, still can't get over the fact that I already started the last quarter of high school. Ever.

I should probably get my act together with this whole looking for colleges thing.

And I should also register for the SAT so I can score better than I did last time I took it. Hm.

Anyway, I realize this wasn't the most exciting post, but now you get to know a bit about my breakthrough.

And yeah, picture:
I probably won't use this one, but I just look so epic taking my typewriter out of its case to show the world. Like, just looking at this picture makes me want to go write an amazing story or poem or something. Oh, and if you're curious about what the typewriter actually looks like, it's now the background of the blog. So you are probably looking at it right at this moment. Isn't it awesome? I bet you're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment