March 11, 2014

How To Change The World

Or How the World Is Changing You.

I'm sure by now you've gotten sick of hearing about college and all these up coming changes, but I just need to rant a little more.

I have plane tickets! I'm going back to Colorado to visit my lovely sister and then to Europe. I'm going to Europe. Wow.


It feels like my life is becoming my life. Like, sure, it's been my life, obviously, but up to now so many other people have been making the decisions for me and I haven't done very much on my own. I'm not a very independent person and I would rather go with the flow than do something on my own.

But now I have no choice, because the "flow" is all over the place and suddenly I'm leaving all my friends and family behind and I have to be on my own.

The world is mine right now and I have to figure out how I'm going to change it.



I guess I'll start with writing, because that's what I know how to do and love to do. Draft One of Book Two is finished, and although I'll have to put it on hold until my life at least somewhat settles down, I'm still really excited to have it done. I wonder what Book Three will end up looking like?

And maybe these books won't be read by more than a few people and maybe I'll never get published, but I know that I want to change the world, and I think the only way for me to start is through words. I'll get there eventually.

And until then I'll let the world change me. I'm going to travel like crazy and learn everything I can from every part of the globe. I want to see the world and explore the universe. After all, I can't change the world if I don't know what the world is, right?

So wish me luck, and I'll do my best to keep dropping in with updates as the travels begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment