November 1, 2013

Reading Love

I looked at a list of 100 best books. I know there are a ton of those books, and of course they are all opinion and change according to each person. But I would like to think that I've read a lot of these "best books" according to whoever it was that wrote this list.

Unfortunately, I've read about five of these.

Ouch.
This cheerful cat is from here.

Some of them are on my "should read soon" list, but a lot are just ones that don't even look that appealing to me.

But I've given myself November to read as much as I can, and then I'm going to give myself December to write as much as I can while I finish up with Shadow Whispers. Then, January, I will finally let myself begin work on the Shadow Remnants! I can't wait until this, and I'm hoping that I can work on the Whisperers faster and therefore get started on the second book sooner.

Wish me luck.

But now I'm getting ahead of myself again.

This is not December; it's November. National Novel Writing (Or Reading in my case) Month. And I plan on reading as many books off my list as I can.
Yet another top 100 books list.


Number one is I, Robot by Isaac Asimov, and so far I'm loving it.

Make sure to keep checking on my Pages and More Pages blog so you can read my short little reviews as I finish each book.

I really hope I can read a LOT this month!
Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment